Tuesday, November 20, 2007

X marks the spot

My fathers side of the family has always been pretty evil to one another. Heavy drinking and drugging years ago brought out some of the worst in them. They would torture each other verbally or get into some serious fights with pipes, knives, bats, etc. No mercy rules.

One day my father, uncle, and fathers girlfriend were hanging out at the Old..... apartment on 46th street. LOADED is one word to describe how hammered they were. Well my uncle starts to tell my fathers girlfriend how he would have no problem stabbing my father. Thinking this was a joke the girlfriend decided to dare my uncle. Well my uncle gets up with his german made butcher knife and slashes a X across my fathers chest. Brings a tear to my eye to see how good my family has treated each other. At that point my father starts to chase my uncle out the door with a baseball bat but I believe he never caught up with him. Just another fun day at the apartment. Oh and my father never went to the hospital.