Monday, November 19, 2007

Thruway

My father and distant relatives once worked at Thruway gas station. All sorts of crazy stuff would happen there each night. The local cops would even stop by to have a look at the crazy shit they did. LOL my own uncle would avoid the block it was on by going one or two avenues out of the way. They would kidnap neighborhood people off the street and torture them or hit them with ice water in the middle of winter. Thruway was a gas station and a parking garage. This brings me to my first story. I call it two old bags.

Every night two nasty old ladies would come to pick up there car. This is in the middle of winter. They demanded there hunk of junk vehicle and started to drive off. What they didn't know was that my father and friends filled up there radiator with piss (yep i said piss). Well as you could imagine once they put the heater on the smell that came out of the vents had the old ladies diving out of the car like they were twenty years old.