Friday, November 23, 2007

Liquidation Sale

When my father was younger he would try and sell anything. I mean ANYTHING. Bras, panties, chandeliers, cars, doctors equipment, gas stations, etc. He once sold the Washington bridge to a couple of Asian tourists for $500 lol.

Years ago there was this tramp/prostitute who knew everyone in the neighborhood. My father at the time was a heavy drinker and so was my uncle. They had ran out of money and needed a quick way to jump back off the wagon. My father comes up with the brilliant idea of pimping the tramp out for anything a guy had in his pocket. LOL I mean ten cents, twenty five cents, a dollar it really didn't matter. If you did have more money to offer you were moved up to the front of the line. Ah if only I could use this method at a theme park. All the tramp/prostitute wanted was a pack of ring dings and some kind of chips. Ah the simple things in life. Well my father and uncle had a line of about thirty guys running up some apartment stairs waiting for there turn. Everyone almost balls naked. No one wanted to go after a guy named Horse Dick Benny and the prostitute didn't want him no where near her lololol.