Thursday, November 22, 2007

Birthday Cake

Well you should be getting a little hint by now why my family is shot in the head. Hard for some people to understand our sense of humor. Everyday of the week my father breaks both my uncles balls.

We decided to have a small party for my father up on 45th and 10th Ave. My one uncle who lol complains about my father on an hourly basis decides not to come due to the fact that my father would bust his chops all day. At the end of the party there is a nice size piece of cake left. My father decides to send this piece of cake down to my uncle that didn't show up. So my uncle who came to the party takes a polaroid camera into the bathroom. Comes out with a picture and slides it under the cake. Well I wanted to deliver this beautiful piece of cake, so I did. I present the cake to my uncle and he says "Ok what's wrong with it". I start laughing as he inspects the cake knowing that his two brothers would never just send him something to be nice. Sure enough my uncle finds a picture of a dick.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket