Monday, November 26, 2007

Father Reverend Joseph

We are going to take another trip up to Thruway garage and gas station for this story. My father and distant cousin (same guy that put the dry ice under Captain Bingo's bed- go to captain bingo post) got together to pull a few phone pranks. The most memorable one would be a story I like to call Father Reverend Joseph.


My father and uncle call a local tow truck service one day. My uncle tells this man that he is the father reverend Joseph and has a major problem and needs this mans help. The tow truck driver is very concerned and wants to help the reverend anyway he can. The reverend explains that a van full of nuns has broken down and the church doesn't have a lot money to pay for a tow. LOL one of the best parts of the story is that my father is playing a keyboard in the back round that sounds like an church organ. The tow truck driver explains to the reverend that he will help him anyway he can. The reverend tells the truck driver that he can give him 5 large ones. The tow truck driver says "five large ones father"? The reverend tells him "yes my son I can offer you five big ones". The driver explains "no father this won't cost you 5 hundred". The reverend explains " No my son I mean five large dicks for you hinny". LOL the tow truck driver all of a sudden realizes its a prank call and starts screaming every dirty word in his vocabulary.