Saturday, December 15, 2007

Horse and Buggy

It was just another day in Hell's Kitchen. Hookers on the corner and junkies doing the junkie shuffle (a swaying of the arms). My uncle Jeff and friend Larry were just hanging out on 10th Avenue bullshitting. A horse and buggy starts to ride past them when all of a sudden the horse freaks out and doesn't want to move. The driver begins to beat the horse with his whip. Welllllllll I have to tell you one thing about some of us guys on the Westside, we don't go hurting animals. I wouldn't piss in some strangers mouth if his teeth were on fire but for an animal I would do just about anything. Larry and Jeff see this and walk over to the guy. Larry says "oh, how about I take that whip off you and beat the shit out of ya". The driver tells him to go fuck himself. I am sure you can see where this is going. Larry and Jeff pull this guy from the buggy and start stomping and kicking this guy half to death. They spot a cop car out of their eye and try to quickly walk away like nothing happened. The cop pulls up and says "what do you call this". Jeff and Larry describe what happened. The cop shacks his head and tells them "go home and if I catch either one of you on the street for the rest of the day, your going downtown". Well Larry and Jeff were like the invisible man for the rest of the day.