Monday, December 3, 2007

5 gallons worth

My father loves drop 5 gallons of water on anybody. Most of his targets are drunks and bums. My uncles are always getting loaded and sleeping in the basement. My father's cousin will drive all the way from Brooklyn just to hit them with water.

My uncle Ron one day spots a drunk sleeping against the wall of our building. Ron goes to the pay phone and lets my father know that there's a target for 5 gallons. My father will fill up a garbage can or two buckets and head up to the roof. My other uncle Jeff will come up and act as co-pilot and direct my father where to drop the water. The signal is given by Jeff and my father dumps over the water. When you dump 5 gallons of water it kind of looks like the Niagra Falls. The water literally washes this guy right into the gutter. The guy gets up out of the street and starts arguing with a air conditioner thinking it hit him with the water LOL.