Thursday, December 27, 2007

Disability Benefits

My uncle Roger had gotten AIDS later in life because of the sex he was having with crack head hookers. Jumping off the roof of the old apartment didn't help him much either. Now that he was disabled, he was looking to apply for SSI (supplemental security income). He was turned down almost instantly. My uncle had lost 30% of brain function and had serious problems walking. So my old man helped him with the appeal. The two of them went down to the social security office. The both of them go into the office and my father tries to explain to the social security worker about the problems my uncle has. The SS worker basically tells my father that he doesn't fit the criteria. My father turns to my uncle and tells him to talk to the worker to give him a feel for my uncles problems. My uncle Roger gets up out of his chair and pulls his dick out. Starts to piss on the worker and his desk. The SS worker is screaming with horror. To make a long story a little shorter, my uncle was approved after that visit.