Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cold as a witches titty

Today it is fricken freezing in Hell's Kitchen. Reminds me of a story at Thruway Gas Station.

My father was out pumping gas in the middle of January. The temperature has got to be like 25 degrees out. My father hears something in the distance. My father looks around, starts to hear it a little clearer. Kind of sounded like "youuuuuu whoooooo". My father looked up and found a woman balls naked on top of a van that was parked outside the gas station. Seeing this in Hell's Kitchen doesn't exactly shock anyone but it does remind you of how many nut chops come to this neighborhood. All of the guys come out to see this. The woman stands up and starts dancing. Usually the boys would have no problem entertaining this woman but its 25 degrees out and she is clearly off her rocker. Eventually the cops came, pulled the streaker off and brought her back to the nudist colony for the mentally insane.